What is Almina 7?
Best solution in ultra high temperature.
Alumina 7 is composed of 72% Al2O3 and 28% SiO2 continuous fiber which is not contained B2O3. Alumina 7 has excellent heat resistance, high strength, high modulus and electrical insulation ability. Alumina 7 can be expected wide range of applications.
Cloth (ALC), Tape (ALT), Sleeve (ALSV)
- 1. No strength loss and no heat shrinkage occur until 1200℃ degree.
- 2. Excellent chemical resistance and electrical insulation ability.
- 3. Very stable in melting metal.
- 4. High strength, high modulus and good flexibility.
- 1. Fire curtains, Lagging shells
- 2. Protecting for cables and thermocouples
- 3. Reinforcement material for FRM